The Curse of Naar
You are the warrior Lone Wolf—Kai Grand Master of Sommerlund. Fresh from your victory over your evil alter-ego, Wolf's Bane, reluctantly you are forced to return to the Plane of Darkness. For there you glimpsed the fabled Moonstone and you have sworn to save this gem of mystical power from the clutches of Naar—the King of Ultimate Darkness. In The Curse of Naar, you must venture once more through the Shadow Gate and confront the Dark God. Only by finding and retrieving the Moonstone can you hope to save your world from invasion by Naar's armies of night. In this ultimate Grand Master challenge, your life and the future of your entire world is at stake!
book revised 2018-02-15
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of The Curse of Naar
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
For support, please contact the developers of these applications and resources directly.
- java action chart
- Cross-platform Java app for Windows, Mac, Linux, and others by Timothy Pederick
- screen reader crt
- Combat Results Table designed to be used with screen readers
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.