Frustrated by your defeat of his minions, the Dark God Naar plots a bitter revenge. From the depths of his lair upon the Plane of Darkness he creates and sends forth an evil champion who is the very image of yourself. In Wolf's Bane, you must hunt down and destroy your evil alter-ego before it lays waste to your proud reputation and your homeland of Sommerlund. Will you find and defeat this evil mirror-image in time? Or will you fall foul of the Dark God's plans and be destroyed by your likeness?
book revised 2018-02-15
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of Wolf's Bane
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
For support, please contact the developers of these applications and resources directly.
- java action chart
- Cross-platform Java app for Windows, Mac, Linux, and others by Timothy Pederick
- screen reader crt
- Combat Results Table designed to be used with screen readers
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.