The Chasm of Doom
The King has summoned you, Lone Wolf, last of the Kai Lords, to his citadel at Holmgard. Your quest is to recover a missing shipment of gold and locate the patrol which has disappeared while investigating the suspected theft. As you and your men equip yourselves for the long ride ahead, you glimpse a crow perched on a window ledge high above. As it flies away a shiver runs down your spine—in Holmgard the crow is a symbol of impending danger.
book revised 2018-02-15
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of The Chasm of Doom
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.
Other readers have generously contributed their time and expertise to provide the following.
Game Playing Aids
- by Chalit Noonchoo
- built-in action chart
- by Eric Zollman
- lone wolf adventures
- by Jack Van Zyl