The Caverns of Kalte
You are Lone Wolf—last of the Kai Lords. You have defeated the Darklords and saved your land from their devastation. But Vonotar the Traitor has escaped to the frozen wastes of Kalte and now rules over the Ice Barbarians. Your people demand that Vonotar be made to pay for his treachery. So great is the outcry that the King is obliged to promise that the evil traitor will be brought back to Holmgard, and made to stand trial for his crimes. For you, Lone Wolf, the King's promise is the start of a quest that will pit you against a hated foe, deep within the dangerous Caverns of Kalte.
book revised 2018-02-15
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of The Caverns of Kalte
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
- interactive ebook edition of the The Caverns of Kalte adventure for the Kindle that keeps track of game stats for you (available only in the U.S.)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.
Other readers have generously contributed their time and expertise to provide the following.
Game Playing Aids
- by Chalit Noonchoo
- built-in action chart
- by Eric Zollman
- lone wolf adventures
- by Jack Van Zyl