Fire on the Water
You are Lone Wolf—Last of the Kai Lords. Bitter war rages through your homeland as the evil Darklords of the west lay siege to the capital. The King has sent you on a desperate journey to retrieve the only power in Magnamund that can save your people: the Sommerswerd, the sword of the sun. Ahead of you lie terrible dangers—ferocious sea-storms, the tunnel of Tarnalin, and the ghostly death-hulks of Vonotar the Traitor. But only you can save your land from the devastation of the Darklords.
book revised 28th October 2012
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of Fire on the Water
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
- interactive ebook edition of the Fire on the Water adventure for the Kindle that keeps track of game stats for you (available only in the U.S.)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.
Other readers have generously contributed their time and expertise to provide the following.
Game Playing Aids
- by Chalit Noonchoo
- built-in action chart
- by Eric Zollman
- lone wolf adventures
- by Jack Van Zyl