The Claw of Naar is the evil wand of power used by Agarash the Damned during his ancient conquest of Magnamund. Legend held that it had been lost forever in the molten ruins of Naaros, but now it has resurfaced, and its dread return heralds a dawn of disaster for the peaceable nations of Magnamund. Your allies, the wise wizards of the Elder Magi, have the power and the means to destroy the accursed Claw. But they do not possess it. In Vampirium, you must venture into the hostile land of Bhanar and snatch the Claw from the clutches of the evil Autarch Sejanoz. Can you deliver the Claw safely to the Elder Magi … or will you be destroyed by the terrifying wrath of the vampire lord Sejanoz?
book revised 2018-02-15
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of Vampirium
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
For support, please contact the developers of these applications and resources directly.
- screen reader crt
- Combat Results Table designed to be used with screen readers
- Collector's Edition, including the bonus adventure Shadow Stalkers by Florent Haro: A hidden threat starts to move in the Lastlands, and Sommerlund is quick to send aid, but will it be fast enough to avert disaster? Trust will be broken, alliances will be tested, and an ancient evil will return.