The Prisoners of Time
Swiftly you draw the broadsword over your head and take aim at the Chaos-master's heart, yet even as you make your lunge he catches sight of you and twists to avoid your thrust. The sharp blade opens a fearful gash in his side but it misses its vital target. With a roar of agony the evil god staggers back, dropping his club as he clasps his side. Pain swiftly turns to a rage that fills him with a lust for vengeance and, with a hideous scream, he lunges at you with his gore-stained hands. . . .
book revised 2018-02-15
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of The Prisoners of Time
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
For support, please contact the developers of these applications and resources directly.
- java action chart
- Cross-platform Java app for Windows, Mac, Linux, and others by Timothy Pederick
- screen reader crt
- Combat Results Table designed to be used with screen readers
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.