The Captives of Kaag
You are the Lone Wolf—Kai Grand Master of Sommerlund. After the demise of the Darklords of Helgedad, the fearsome city-fortress of Kaag became a refuge for the remains of their broken armies. Defeated and powerless, these minions seemed doomed to live in bitter isolation from the rest of Magnamund. But now a new evil is stirring deep within the dungeons of Kaag.… In The Captives of Kaag, you must venture alone into the black heart of Kaag, to free your friend from the forces which imprison him against his will. Will you succeed? Or will you and Banedon fall victim to the evil power which commands this fortress of nightmares?
book revised 28th October 2012
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of The Captives of Kaag
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
- Collector's Edition (note: this edition is out of print and supplies are limited)
* A portion of your Amazon purchase price helps Project Aon to share the world of Lone Wolf with long-time fans and with new generations of readers. See Help Us for details.
Other readers have generously contributed their time and expertise to provide the following.
Game Playing Aids
- by Chalit Noonchoo
- built-in action chart
- by Eric Zollman