Evil Lord Vandyan of Eldenora has unearthed the lost secrets of rune magics used by Agarash the Damned during his ancient conquest of Magnamund. Empowered by his discoveries, Vandyan unleashes his armies upon the peaceful realms of the Free Alliance with swift and devastating effect. Lone Wolf, Supreme Master of the Kai, leads the crusade to defeat Vandyan before all Magnamund succumbs to his tyrannical rule. In Rune War, your task is to infiltrate Skull-Tor, Lord Vandyan's stronghold, and destroy the ancient runes from which he draws his evil power. Can you succeed in your vital mission . . . or will you fall foul of the traps and terrors that guard the warlord's mighty fortress?
book revised 28th October 2012
- simplified, single-page edition with illustrations
- compatible with many devices including Nook
- compatible with Kindle and others devices
- compatible with some devices
- compatible with PalmOS and some other devices
- compatible with some older Sony devices
- graph detailing all possible paths through the book
- list of the various editions and printings of Rune War
- known problems and errors that are in various stages of being fixed — if you see anything new, don't hesitate to let us know
Other readers have generously contributed their time and expertise to provide the following.
Game Playing Aids
- by Chalit Noonchoo
- built-in action chart
- by Eric Zollman