[posting on behalf of Simon]
Greetings, fellow Kai
Following hot on the heels of the discovery of all the missing pages comes one final release for the Lone Wolf Club Newsletters: A complete archive of all thirty-seven Newsletters in one PDF file.
The benefits of this all-in-one document are:
- One download instead of thirty-seven
- Only one Title Page and one Project Aon License means reduction of over 100 pages
- Much-reduced download-size–29Mb vs. thirty-seven files amounting to 41.3Mb
- Each individual Newsletter is Bookmarked for convenience
- Easy to search for specific information
- Newsletters provided in the correct release order; no more wondering where the Specials fit in!
The idea of releasing the Lone Wolf Club Newsletters was mooted on the mailing list sometime back in February 2003. I know, because I looked this up, and no one is more surprised than I am! We assumed that it would be a fairly straightforward job of scanning and releasing a few pages. How wrong we were.
It has taken the last nine years to bring this project to completion. About two years ago, when there were still twenty pages missing from our files, we thought it unlikely that we would ever complete this work. And yet, here we are in 2012, with all 431 pages recreated with improved fonts and layout, but containing all the original information sans typos. Perhaps this bodes well for other Lone Wolf-related projects to be brought to a satisfactory conclusion sometime this year! 😉
We certainly hope this complete resource will be of interest to fellow Lone Wolf fans everywhere. So, whether you are a long-time fan of the series, or a new convert, please join us in cheering the successful completion of a tough assignment: “For Sommerlund and the Kai!”