ISSN 1555-8320

Kai Grand Sentinel

Monday, August 20, 2007

Poster for New Lone Wolf Computer Game

Joe Dever just sent me a photograph of a poster for the new Lone Wolf computer game. He said:

I thought you would like to see this - it's a poster for the forthcoming (early Sept 07) Asian Games Show to be held in Singapore. Ksatria will have a trade stand at the event and this is one of the posters that will be on display, announcing the LW game. The pic was taken recently in the Ksatria Gameworks studio in Singapore.

9 Comments:

• I like it!

By Anonymous, At August 21, 2007 4:21 PM

• Pretty nice, the only question I have then is where are the Circles of Lore, Spirit, Fire, Solaris, and Light? Or have the new series published by Mongoose drop those?

I am not sure what program is being used when this created, but a suggestion would be to somehow make it so that if we are holding a weapon not covered under the (G)Weaponmastery skill, then it reflects in the CS score, the same if we are holding a weapon that is covered. In addition, if it is possible to have the CS reflected when holding the Sommerswerd (+8CS) and/or the Silver Bow of Duadon(+3CS) without having to remember to make the adjustments manually ... I think that would be sweet.

But, like I said ... nice overall.

By Paul, At August 22, 2007 2:53 AM

• I hope this game rocks! i used to play the game books a lot as a kid, and i still have a whole bunch of them locked away!

Any idea if its gonna be online/singe player? RPG? Strategy? Ah...can't wait..

By ::Lord Apprentice::, At August 28, 2007 3:40 AM

• I'm as much in the dark as you are, unfortunately.

By Jonathan Blake, At August 28, 2007 4:23 PM

• I can't believe I have never chanced upon this site until now! I'm from Singapore, and will be down at the GCA this weekend specially to check this new game about Lone Wolf. Hopefully it will be as fun as the original Game books were!
    Btw, reports here have stated that it will be an RPG game. Can't wait to see it!

By Eugene, At September 5, 2007 3:53 AM

• Make sure to come back and tell us how it went. :)

By Jonathan Blake, At September 5, 2007 3:58 AM

• First day of GCA, sneaked off to the convention during lunch break, didn't manage to find any art works of Lone Wolf, nor any sign of Ksatria Gameworks - the company that is developing the game. Either it's not available to the public yet (it's just the first day), or it was hidden from my view. nevertheless, I'll be hopping by tomorrow after work and also on the last day itself to try and find out where they might be hiding our Grandmaster Kai.
    Nice looking girls showcasing the other stuff though. =P

By Eugene, At September 6, 2007 7:48 AM

• nothing ... ... ...

By eugene, At September 12, 2007 4:12 AM

• You weren't able to find them?

By Jonathan Blake, At September 12, 2007 8:27 PM